Discharge & Plasma Display Engineering
Plasma Display Panel Technology
Micro Discharge Engineering
Ph.D., Kyushu University, Japan, 1984
1. Park, C. H., "A New Method to Reduce Addressing Time in a Large AC Plasma Display Panel," IEEE Transactions on Electronic Devices, Vol. 48, No. 5, 2001.
2. Park, C. H., "Surface-Discharge Characteristics of MgO-Thin Films Prepared by Reactive RF Unbalancend Maganetron Sputtering," Thin Solid Films, Vol. 366, pp. 88-94, 2000.
3. Park, C. H., "Effect of MgO Annealing Process in a Vacuum on the Discharge Characteristics of AC PDP," Material Science & Technology, Vol. B60, pp. 149-155, 1999.
4. Park, C. H., "TiN Hard Coating Prepared by Sputter Ion Plating System with Facing Target Sputtering Source and RF Discharge," Thin Solid Films(UK), No. 312, 1998.
5. Park, C. H., "Surface Discharge Characteristics of MgO Thin Films Prepared by RF Reactive Magnetron Sputtering," Surface & Coatings Technology, Vol. 110, 1998.
Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, Pusan National University, Korea (1988-Present)
Assistant Professor, Department of Marine Engineering, National Fisheries University of Pusan, Korea (1975-1998)
Professional Societies & Activities
Senior Member, Society for Information Display(SID)
President, Society PDP Research of The Korean Information Display Society (2000-Present)
Honors and Awards
Paper Prize, The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Korea (1998)
The Best Paper Award, LG Electronics, Korea (1998)
International Joint Research & Activities