- Synthesis of new nanocatalyst s & applications for organic reactions
- Fabrications & applications of Nanomaterials
- Organometallic chemistry of f-and d-block transition metal complexes
- New organometallic catalysts for efficient organic synthesis
- Transition-metal promoted organic synthesis and homogeneous catalysis
1. Kang Hyun Park, Kwonho Jang, Yoonhee Cho, Jiseul Chun, Hae Jin Kim, Dwight A. Sweigart, and Seung Uk Son "Mn Quinonoid Core-Rh Quinonoid Shell Organometallic Nanospheres as Atom Economical Semi-heterogeneous Catalysts in Carbene Transfer Reactions" Adv. Mater. 2007 , 19 (19), 2547-2551.
2. Kang Hyun Park, Kwonho Jang, Hae Jin Kim and Seung Uk Son "Near-monodisperse Tetrahedral Rh Nanoparticles on Charcoal: Shape Dependent Catalytic Activities in Hydrogenation of Arenes" Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2007 , 46 , 1152-1155.
3. Kang Hyun Park, Kwonho Jang, Soyoung Kim, Hae Jin Kim, and Seung Uk Son "Phase-Controlled One-Dimensional Shape Evolution of InSe Nanocrystals" J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2006 , 128 , 14780-14781.
4. Kang Hyun Park, Kwonho Jang, Seung Uk Son, and Dwight A. Sweigart "Self-Supported Organometallic Rhodium Quinonoid Nanocatalysts for Stereoselective Polymerization of Phenylacetylene" J. Am. Chem. Soc . 2006 , 128 , 8740-8741.
5. Kang Hyun Park, Kwonho Jang, and Seung Uk Son"Synthesis, Optical Properties and Self-Assembly of Ultrathin Hexagonal In 2 S 3 Nanoplates" Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2006 , 45 , 4608 -4612.
6. Kang Hyun Park, Young Keun Chung "Immobilized Co/Rh Heterobimetallic Nanoparticle-Catalyzed Pauson?Khand-Type Reaction" Adv. Synth. Catal. 2005 , 347 , 854-866.
2008 ~ present Assistant professor / Dept. of Chemistry, Pusan National University
2007 ~ 2007 Research professor / Dept. of Chemistry, Sungkyunkwan University
2006 ~ 2007 Senior Research Scientist / Dept. of Chemistry, Sungkyunkwan University
2005 ~ 2006 Post-doctoral fellow / Dept. of Chemistry, Seoul National University
2000 ~ 2005 Graduate Student Researcher, in Organometallics Group / Dept. of Chemistry, Seoul National University
P ROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES AND ACTIVITES
Korean Chemical Society (KCS)
American Chemical Society(ACS)
HONORS AND AWARDS
- May 2003, Brain Korea 21 awardees for Outstanding Research (Department of Chemistry, Seoul National University)
- November 2003, Brain Korea 21 awardees for Outstanding Research (Department of Chemistry, Seoul National University)